Class Registration Policy
- You must have a paid registration in order to be counted as a participant.
- Registration should be paid within 72 hours of the class.
- Placement on the list may be made at the store or by phone (pre-payment requirement still applies).
- We are unable to accommodate unregistered drop-in participants.
- Supply lists are provided upon your paid registration.
- Class participants receive a 10% discount on all regularly priced class supplies at the time of registration and on class meeting days.
- You may cancel a class for a full refund 72 hours (3 days) before the class meets.
- If you cancel a class less than 72 hours before the class meets, you forfeit your class fee. Because our teachers are not full time employees of the store, the forfeited class fee will be paid to the teacher.
| PE Design 10 Layout and Editing|
Learning how to use this customizing portion of the software
| Scanncut: Fabric cutting|
The unique strength of the SNC cutting system scanning and not having to use metal or other physical dies to cut items. We work through editing a scanned item, review the different ways of adhering fabric, setting seam allowances for applique or pieced quilting.
Cost: $ 30.00
||May 30, 2017
||Barbara is back and as creative as ever! Join her for this fun machine embroidery project that is made completely in the hoop! In this day of computer apps and log-ins for everything, this project is the perfect way to keep up with all your passwords. Minimum hoop size for this project is 8x8". Barbara will have several cover choices available. You could also customize your password book with your own cover design.
Class: $25.00 plus supplies
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Registration deadline: Friday, May 26th
Instructor: Barbara Devlin
Quilt Your Quilt--Without Free Motion
||June 17, 2017
||You asked for it! How do you quilt your quilt without doing free motion quilting?
This quilting class covers how to prepare your quilt top, including layering and basting with hints for those large quilt tops. We will discuss how to set up your quilting area. We will discuss grid quilting options, other quilting options to consider, and you will learn how to quilt cables for your borders using a fool proof method that requires NO marking. I have quilted a 90" square quilt using these methods on my regular/domestic home sewing machine. We will discuss when to tackle quilting on your regular sewing machine and when to consider taking your top to be professionally longarm quilted.
Sewing basics and machine knowledge are pre-requisites for this class.
Class Fee: $25.00
Book suggested but optional: Foolproof Machine Quilting by Mary Mashuta
Supply list available with paid registration.
Instructor: Pat Pinkston
Class date: Saturday, March 18, 2017
Class time: 9:30 am--12:30 pm