Class Registration Policy
- You must have a paid registration in order to be counted as a participant.
- Registration should be paid within 72 hours of the class.
- Placement on the list may be made at the store or by phone (pre-payment requirement still applies).
- We are unable to accommodate unregistered drop-in participants.
- Supply lists are provided upon your paid registration.
- Class participants receive a 10% discount on all regularly priced class supplies at the time of registration and on class meeting days.
- You may cancel a class for a full refund 72 hours (3 days) before the class meets.
- If you cancel a class less than 72 hours before the class meets, you forfeit your class fee. Because our teachers are not full time employees of the store, the forfeited class fee will be paid to the teacher.